Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Pune trip

     I went to Pune for some personal work last week. I was just going to return after meeting my relatives and finishing my work. But on the day I returned, in the morning, actually early afternoon, my cousin took me to see three of the four famous dams nearby Pune. We visited 'Khadakwasla', 'Panshet' and 'Varasgaon' dams. It was just after the rain, partially cloudy and unusually cold at 12.00 pm. Overall, pleasant atmosphere. We roamed around panshet sinhagad area for 4 hours. Amazing short trip. I could click few snaps in that trip with Minolta S414. :)

Khadakwasla dam, pune

Khadakwasla lake grass, pune

Khadakwasla lake grass, pune

varasgaon lake, pune

varasgaon lake speedboat, pune

varasgaon lake, pune


varasgaon lake, pune

fence, at the background Panshet dam, pune

Panshet Varasgaon road, pune

Panshet lakeside, pune

Boats panshet lake, pune

Boats panshet lake, pune

Sinhagad from Panshet-pune road, pune

3 comments:

  1. Nice pics. Some nicer than the rest. Such sudden trips are the best. There are no expectations, and so we end up getting delighted over very small small things as well.

    That second last photo looks like a typical postcard photo. Or one you could find printed behind playing cards! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. refreshing photos. must have been a nice trip.

    ReplyDelete