Saturday, December 8, 2012

Ganapati Photo !

This one was long pending. :)

Back in 2008 during Ganesh Festival, I happened to click this photograph of Ganapati at my friend Amey Salvi's place. I shared it of flickr.

Ganesh Idol

Later this year, Amey informed me that the same photo was used by ABP Maza for MPCB Eco Friendly Ganpati Promo. It was good to know, but they did not contact me or Amey for the photo's commercial use. On the flickr photo page coypright notice clearly says " All Rights Reserved". Hence Amey took the pain to contact them. They sent him revised video with his name in the credits ! Good that they did so (though it is not to be seen clearly). Amey shared the video on YouTube, here. He has also written a blog post about this, here (http://ameysalvi81.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/blog-post.html)




Sharing few more photos I clicked at his place, during Ganapati Festival.

Ganesh Idol

Ganpati Bappa at Salvi residence

Ganesh Idol

Ganesh Idol

No comments:

Post a Comment