Sunday, December 16, 2012

New Camera ! Sony DSC - RX100

I was without camera for quite some time, since my last camera sank in the Arabian Sea, when my cousin's boat toppled in the sea when they had gone for a boat ride (fortunately no casualties).

I almost stop clicking after that. Then about 8 months ago, I bought Nokia Lumia 800. I am glad I bought it. Very happy with the camera and the phone overall. But I always wanted a good camera. I was considering one of those NEX series from Sony or RX100.

When Hemant (My Brother) came back home, he surprised with this gift. I was so excited, I did not know what to say, then :)

Thank you Hemant for this amazing gift :)


New Camera :)

It was good to know that, Time magazine has named Cyber-Shot DSC - RX100 as one of the best Inventions of the Year 2012.

I am surely going to make the most of it now, at least hoping to :)

Thanks once again, Hemant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment